I have not included any measurements because none are needed, and I added some minced garlic just to add a little zip.
- dill pickle wedges
- whipped low-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- minced garlic to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- sliced Deli Ham
- Cut the dill pickle wedges in half if they are really large and lay wedges on paper towels to drain for 10 minutes.
- In the mean time mix the garlic and the pepper into the whipped cream cheese.
- Lay a slice of ham down on your cutting board. Spread some of the cream cheese on the lower two thirds of the ham. Lay a slice of pickle on top of the cream cheese. Roll up the ham around the pickle and the cream cheese.
- Secure roll with 4 toothpicks, spaced evenly. Cut rolls between toothpicks.
- Now eat!